Thursday, July 14, 2016

Up to 50% Off Select Spring/Summer Shoes & Bags (Yippee!)

"Thanks!" to  many of you, who shared the following email & promotion.

Madewell is offering up to 50% off select Spring and Summer shoes and bag. Including several coveted Transport Totes, like the Holepunch Tote in English Saddle. Prices are already reduced at checkout. Not clear when this expires... It just says "get 'em while it's hot".


I am not going to lie, I took advantage of this promotion and purchased a couple of bags and a few shoes. I won't keep all of them, but since they are *not* final sale, I can see what they are in like in-person and make a decision which stays.

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Between Boden's early fall arrivals and the Nordstrom sale, I'm not sure I'll have any pennies left for J Crew. I wish they had their rollout a little earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! And a nice 30% off your total purchase offer to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)