Thursday, August 21, 2014

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I love that J Crew released a fragrance. Very cool. I'm wearing 31 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week I experienced the best in costumer services... An order placed online came split into two shipments. Very well, the first one was delivered but the second part of the order indicated - tracking and all - as being "delivered" but not for me. I called CS and explained the situation, which was a first. CS immediately acted on it, accepeted the missing items as "being returned", posted the credit into my cc account and ordered the items all over again (two t-shirts, a cardigan and a sweatshirt) shipping it all overnight with free shipping.
    Absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the Eaton trousers were marked down to $39.99 plus 50% off, I snapped up several pairs, but one was navy instead of the black I ordered, and black was sold out. When black popped back last week, I called CS and they sent me the black, honoring the additional 50% even though it had expired. Super helpful, no questions or "one-time courtesy."

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)